Thursday 26 April 2012

My Felted Wool Slippers with Red Sole are Lighter than one Apple.


Today I decided to compare my felted wool shoes with some well known  fruit - apple. 

The results you can see in the image. So I can safely say that my handmade shoes are lighter than one apple :)  Sure it depends of the shoe size, but these red soled shoes in Women's size 6.5 US are very very lightweight! 
Red Sole Shoes Blue handmade from wool are so lightweight as an apple 



Lot of my customers have already tested my felted wool slippers with the sole are well made, soft and lightweight. Some words from the Ekohaus Shop on Etsy Feedback :


Women's Red sole felted wool shoes Black Gray
"got these today, absolutely love them! they are so lightweight but very well made. very soft on your feet, can't wait to wear them alot, thanks!!!" 

Men's Felted Shoes Gray with Sole Non Slip Outdoor Indoor
"My hubby is sooo hard to buy for----- he is going to love these on those chilly evenings!! Unbelievable seller-- she got them here for Christmas-- almost impossible!! Buy with confidence:)) " 

Black Sole Felted Wool Shoes Black. Women's sizes.   
"Absolutely love these- very well made. Thank you so much! "




Best,
Dovile