Wednesday 21 March 2012

Relax. Try Classical Music. Felt Slippers Gray with Felted Music Vivaldi or Your Custom Music


Ten Tips to RELAX. Try Classical Music. 
Felted Wool Slippers Keeps your Feet Warm and Dry when it's Cold in Winter, and Cool when the wheather is Warm in Summer. The Non Slip Sole is Fixed on Felt Shoes for  Long Lasting Walks Outside or Comfortably wearing Inside the House. 


On these Felt Wool Slippers you can see Violin Music notes from Vivaldi's Four Seasons, Winter, 2nd Movement (Largo) Main melody at the very beginning. 






These Felt slippers is the best gift for musicians, those who love music, for melody makers, who plays music, learning music, for various players, your friends musicians and etc.



If you want to RELAX, I will show you how! 
To help you remember Listen to the Classical Music, we offer you to wear Eco Friendly Felt Wool Shoes in Gray Grey with Felted Melody Music. This is the Music for your Sole and your Feet. Just Relax and Listen the inspiring violin of Vivaldi's famous piece called "Winter".







Classical music is a really fantastic way to relax when you are feeling stressed. I recommend something that has a smooth violin sound or a melodic piano. Just it when you feel like the office is starting to get you down.







BY THE WAY if you would like I can felt some custom melody or some notes of your favorite tune on these slippers :) / It is not so hard for me to do this, because I know the musical notes as I play the Violin, Piano and Kankles - the Traditional Lithianian musical instrument. So I can tray :) / Let me know if you would want :)


Other my Felt Shoes or Slippers with Melody:






Here You will find More Helpful Advices:  10 Tips to Relax! 




Best,

Dovile