Thursday 2 December 2010

3 Row Bronze Studded Felted Grey Wool Slippers All sizes

Finally here are my new urban collection of slippers. 

You can purchase them and more studded styles in my ETSY store:


I'm creating them according my imagination and current 2011 fashion trends.
These simple felted wool slippers/ indoor shoes have been adorned with bronze studs. 
The color of the studs are bronze, but not gold as it may seem when viewed in the pictures.
Felted wool slippers are original and OOAK. 



All sizes are available.








You can purchase them and more studded styles in my ETSY store:
And SOUNDS STUD. Bronze Studded Felted Wool Slippers in Grey




Thanks for looking. And do not forget to check my hand felted wool horse here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62952598/needle-felted-and-beaded-wool-horse-with

___

clothing shoes slippers felted woolpyramid studs studded flatsstudded indoor shoes pair of studdedgrey bronze studded fashion rock n roll punkstuds vegan footwear