Friday 19 November 2010

Hand felted horse is already made. Arabian horse OOAK

Today I have finished my Arabian horse felting.
I think it is the excellent detail for your home interior.
It may be superior gift for horse lovers. Also it can be like a luck charm.
All pictures made by me in my studio.

From the left side


Look! His legs are like the real ones. 

From the back
From the right
From the right (without tail)

From the front with the horeseshoes


Beautiful horse picture with shades and two real horseshoes




Just to remember, that the beginning of felting the horse was like that  :)



I  hope you'll like it. I can make the horse from any your picture.
Please let me know if you want another horse :)

See more:
The video of making this horse: 

See more pictures how this Arabian horse was made: 

You can purchase it on my Etsy store:  www.ekohaus.etsy.com

Than you for looking :)