Wednesday 10 April 2013

Help needed!


ASKING FOR A HELP 
to save my dearest friend's life.

Raminta is my best friend since school. I know her for more than 22 years. She was the first bridesmaid on my wedding. I do always share my gladness with her. She always helps me when I have problems. Raminta is spiritually strong person, loving mom of three children. She is the best.

Me and all my friends do want to help her to fight with a very rear form of leukemia. 

For treatments she has to travel to England. Each office visit cost about $800.00. There is no financing from Lithuanian Ministry of Health. 

We are asking for any help you can give.
Thank you!

My best friend Raminta



Her three children (except the smallest one in the center)
Me (on the left) and Raminta on my hen party enjoying the time together
Me (on the left) and Raminta on my Weddings


Make any donations you can here:

LT427300010014824295 
RAMINTA VILKEVICIENE

„Swedbank“, AB
Bank Address: Konstitucijos pr. 20A, LT-03502 Vilnius, Lithuania
Bank Code: 73000
SWIFT Code: HABALT22

Good wishes can be sent to: ramivilke[at]gmail.com

The publication about Raminta on DELFI Internet News Portal in Lithuanian below:

Thank you so much!
Dovile