Wednesday 10 August 2011

Felted shoes in Bright colors. New models for autumn winter 2011


Hello,
Uhh... I'm still making the order....3 pairs of slippers.... (1. felted slippers grey with green, 2. felted slippers grey with yellow and 3. one more pair felted slippers grey with green)....uhhhh.....
:) But I like making. This is like meditation, when I put my good minds in them or just thinking about people who will wear them... :)
This morning remembered that I forgot my blog.
So, here are some new items - bright colors.

Best-sellings:


Felted house shoes / Grey Yellow Fashion / 2in1 slippers


MINIMALISTic UNIsex HANDFELTED wool shoes. New model. Gray. Super Soft and Thin shoes / Can be made in 2 days


Walking in the Woods / 2in1 slippers / Easy wool felted



-----------------------------

Red POPPY with Flower Broches / Easy felted wool shoes / 2in1 slippers


--------------------------------------------


Regards,
Dovile









Do not forget, I'm making felted shoes in Men's Giant sizes. These in dark grey is best-seller.